We will miss you so much Toby!

We will miss you so much Toby!
TOBY WAYNE HIXENBAUGH our little Yorkie died on Sunday. We had him for 11 yrs.

Sunday, March 8, 2009

Welcome to My Blog




Welcome, Welcome!!!

I have been trying to get this blog going so that I could stay connected to my family and friends.

I am a stay at home mom and grandma, I am so thankful that I am able to stay home and not have to work! (Thank you Honey!) I like to do crafts and stampin up. Right now I am reading the twilight series books. I enjoy going to church and staying active. Kelly and I team teach a sunday school class at our church the teens are ages 14 and 15- we enjoy it. We are living back here in our house in Centralia Illinois. We miss our family in Washington esp. our daughter Ashley, but we are happy to be back home. Kelly is working at a salvage yard right now as the head mecanic and is remodling our bathroom. I can' t wait to have the bathroom all fixed up and have a new bathroom!

No comments: