We will miss you so much Toby!

We will miss you so much Toby!
TOBY WAYNE HIXENBAUGH our little Yorkie died on Sunday. We had him for 11 yrs.

Sunday, March 15, 2009

Lucas James Ramey


Lucas just turned 8 years old and was baptized by his dad (my brother Jimmy). It was such a nice weekend for my brothers family and my family to spend so much time together while our mom was here visiting for the baptism. I am so thankful that our families have been able to be live so close to each other and our children have grown up so close to each other. Reminds me so much of when Jimmy and I were growing up in Anacortes and lived so close and attended the same church as our Aunt Marlene's family. Carol, Colleen, and Cathy were more like my sisters then my cousins. Family is the most important to me and I am thankful for the bond that I share with my whole family. We were sad that Ashley wasn't able to be here and Natasha isn't in the picture because she was sick with the flu. The older the kids get the harder it is going to be to have them all in the same place at the same time. Lucas's favorite color is GREEN!

No comments: