We will miss you so much Toby!

We will miss you so much Toby!
TOBY WAYNE HIXENBAUGH our little Yorkie died on Sunday. We had him for 11 yrs.

Saturday, March 7, 2009

Kelly n Kim 4 Eternity


Yes Kelly really did hook me! Kelly and his brother Billy were fishing. Aletta and I went to see how long he was going to be and if he had caught any fish. I was standing up on the bank behind him then he decided he was done talking to me, turned around and cast back the fishing line and hook. The hook got stuck right in my lower lip. (it was one with 3 hooks on it) Billy took Aletta home with him and Kelly drove me to the emergancy room to get the hook out of my lip and to have a tentis shot. We were married a few months after on June 6, 1998. We were sealed in the St. Louis temple as a family 2 years later. *picture was taken Christmas morning 2007 in Anacortes, WA
Kelly flew in christmas eve and was a big christmas suprise for the girls!

No comments: