We will miss you so much Toby!

We will miss you so much Toby!
TOBY WAYNE HIXENBAUGH our little Yorkie died on Sunday. We had him for 11 yrs.

Thursday, March 26, 2009

Spring is here!




I am so much enjoying spring being here! I love to see all the trees and bushes blooming. Spring is a reminder from Heavenly Father that Christ lives! During the winter everything looks so dead with the bare limbs on all the trees. I am enjoying everyday there are new blosoms blooming each a different color. I am thankful for the nice sunny days and the rain storms here and there. With the nicer weather Shia and I are getting out of the house more often. He is constantly wanting to go outside. Each morning when everyone leaves for the day we go outside so he can jump on the trampoline. It is so nice having a net on there for safety.

No comments: