We will miss you so much Toby!

We will miss you so much Toby!
TOBY WAYNE HIXENBAUGH our little Yorkie died on Sunday. We had him for 11 yrs.

Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Kelly surgery

Kelly after surgery, shia at first didn't know what to think of the glasses


Kelly is waiting to be taken into surgery, we got there at 8am and they didn't take him until 1:00. What a long wait and he was so hungry, I was hungry too, because I didn't want to eat in front of him so I was nice and waited. I drove him crazy while we were waiting, I kept teasing him telling him they were going to give him a catheder. We watched I love Lucy

We are so thankful that Kelly was finally able to get the surgery that he needed on his surgery. He has been in so much pain with his shoulder for a little over a year. The doctor thought that it was a torn rotator cuff, but it turns out that was just fine. Instead he had a bone spur that was rubbing and catching as he moved his arm. My husband is constantly using his arms and moving his shoulder, now I see why he was in so much pain before. He has to take it easy for at least 3 weeks. Do you think that Kelly can do that? No, I don't either. as a matter of fact he went to the junk yard today and he says he was just messing around. His pants were a little dirty and so were his fingers, not at all like they normally are.

No comments: